OUR CURRENT VACANCIES LIST
Network Engineer Level II/III
We’re hiring network engineers with either a CCNP with at least 5 years of experience more, a
CCIE with at least 2 years of experience, and/or equivalent. The following are some
– Has working knowledge of VLANs, routing, DNS, DHCP, and are able to troubleshoot
issues from basic to complex networking issues
– Has prior experience working with Cisco, Dell, HPE, Ruckus Wireless, Juniper, and any
other networking giants.
– Has good communications skills, work ethics, and good customer service.
– Able to work on site at different job locations as needed through the Bay Area during the
– Can work independently with little or no supervision.
– Looking for a long term growth opportunity with a growing company.
– Can your own reliable mode of transportation.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] .
Accend Networks is certified as a women’s business enterprise by the
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest
third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the
U.S. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by
corporations and government agencies today and we can add diversity to your
Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Looking for self-starters to join our Inside Sales team. The following are some responsibilities:
● Develop new prospects and interact with customers by phone, in-person or through emails to increase sales of the organization’s solutions and/or services. ISR will focus on expanding the sales of the company’s solutions and services.
● ISR will work with the customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
● Find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, email campaigns, direct contacts from list of leads
● Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way
● Perform other tasks, duties, or functions as assigned
● Identify decision-makers, project leaders, and key influencers, run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals
● Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
● Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to success and drive growth.
● Accountable for achieving overall revenue/profit/share objectives through active selling and operational execution within assigned customers
● HIgh School diploma or GEd equivalent
● 1-2 years of experience prior sales experience in technology or similar industry
● Good communication skills, verbal or written
This is a part time job opportunity. If interested, please send a resume to [email protected]
Do you accept requests from small and medium business or only from big corporations?
What about non US-Based consulting?
Do you provide business services 24/7 for the non-US based companies?
Select a position of interest to you below
To email an attached document of your resume send to – [email protected]
IT Solutions Provider
Accend Networks is one of the leading IT Solutions Providers providing consulting services for small, medium-sized businesses and large corporations, including SLED customers. A lot of clients have already turned to us for help and use our services.