We’ve been exposed to a wide range of network infrastructures, ranging from start-ups to large corporations and federal clients. This experience allows us to give you the best expert level opinion you with our consultation services.
30% of our revenue comes from SLED customers. They hire us because of our partnership with Cisco, our solid background in supporting technology, our history in the industry for over 20+ years, and our pool of CCIE consultants.
Our consulting areas:
- Network Design, Implementation, and Support of Day-to-Day Operational Tasks
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Network Wired and Wireless Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime
- Network Infrastructure Upgrade (MDFs/IDFs)
For Small and Medium Business
We’ve provided expert (CCIEs) level opinions and consultations to clients with no in-house skill sets. This helps in saving time and allows our small and medium-sized businesses to quickly execute and implement their projects.
Areas where we’ve helped:
- Network Design and Architect Overview
- Cisco ASR
- Internet Redundancy (BGP)
- Network Infrastructure Monitoring
- Unbiased Subject Matter Consultation
- Resolved Complex Networking Issues Lingering Around for Months
- Decreased Performance and Legacy Issues Impacting Organization Wide
- On-going Network Expertise Consultation
- Network Move
- Hardware/Software Procurement
- Internet Infrastructure Redundancy (BGP)
Large corporations need specialized skill set. Working with a partner in a specialized niche helps vet out unqualified consultants and engineers.
We’ve helped with:
- Staff Augmentation
- Networking Engineering
IT Solutions Provider
Accend Networks is one of the leading IT Solutions Providers providing consulting services for small, medium-sized businesses and large corporations, including SLED customers. A lot of clients have already turned to us for help and use our services.
Why You Need an MSP Let's start with the basics. Most people (especially those on the far spectrum of the digital divide) are probably scratching their heads and wondering, "What exactly is an MSP?" Well, it is an acronym for the Managed Service Provider. Now that we...