We’ve been exposed to a wide range of network infrastructures, ranging from start-ups to large corporations and federal clients. This experience allows us to give you the best expert level opinion you with our consultation services.
30% of our revenue comes from SLED customers. They hire us because of our partnership with Cisco, our solid background in supporting technology, our history in the industry for over 20+ years, and our pool of CCIE consultants.
Our consulting areas:
- Network Design, Implementation, and Support of Day-to-Day Operational Tasks
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Network Wired and Wireless Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime
- Network Infrastructure Upgrade (MDFs/IDFs)
For Small and Medium Business
We’ve provided expert (CCIEs) level opinions and consultations to clients with no in-house skill sets. This helps in saving time and allows our small and medium-sized businesses to quickly execute and implement their projects.
Areas where we’ve helped:
- Network Design and Architect Overview
- Cisco ASR
- Internet Redundancy (BGP)
- Network Infrastructure Monitoring
- Unbiased Subject Matter Consultation
- Resolved Complex Networking Issues Lingering Around for Months
- Decreased Performance and Legacy Issues Impacting Organization Wide
- On-going Network Expertise Consultation
- Network Move
- Hardware/Software Procurement
- Internet Infrastructure Redundancy (BGP)
Large corporations need specialized skill set. Working with a partner in a specialized niche helps vet out unqualified consultants and engineers.
We’ve helped with:
- Staff Augmentation
- Networking Engineering
IT Solutions Provider
Accend Networks is one of the leading IT Solutions Providers providing consulting services for small, medium-sized businesses and large corporations, including SLED customers. A lot of clients have already turned to us for help and use our services.
A lot of companies, and people, have been talking about cloud hosting services vs on-premises IT solutions--the pros and cons of both. To be very honest, no option is "perfect", but cloud hosting services do offer a wide range of advantages over on-premises...