Turnkey Service and Top-notch Support (Cisco Unified Communications System)
- Client: Galt Joint Union Elementary School District
- Location: Galt, California
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District (7 sites) was operating on a legacy Mitel phone system when it unexpectedly crashed. The system was outdated and, without a maintenance contract, support was costing the district thousands per day. They were left without a phone system for 2 months, resulting in loss of revenue and reliable communication.
The school engaged with Accend Networks' advanced Networking Consultants to migrate their legacy phone system to a Cisco Unified Communication system.
Our Voice Consultants:
- Programmed a Cisco Unified Communications system from a phone directory print-out to a robust digital system, allowing phones to be routed properly.
- Trained IT staff members on how to manage the new system.
- Provided documentation for new phone set-up and how to administer for future reference.
Accend Neworks is a Managed Services and IT Solutions Provider, specializing in network security, network design, implementation, and support for Data, Voice, and Wireless networks.
Why Unified Communication Systems?
Next generation UC platforms, interactive video solutions, smart mobile devices, and tablets are enabling a new virtual workplace, where one-on-one phone calls give way to rich multiparty collaborative experiences, and mobile information workers efficiently conduct business from any place, at any time.
During the outage, Galt saved $1,000 per day by engaging with Accend Networks, and staff members were able to resume using VoIP phones as usual by the following Monday. In just one weekend, staff members were trained on how to operate the new phones and IT staff members were trained on how to manage the new voice system.