When Disaster Hits, Rest Easy
- Client: Lithotype
- Location: San Francisco, California
Our client, Lithotype, provides high-quality package printing from multiple locations across the United States. Storing data is critical to the success of their business, and time is always of the essence. When their core system crashed, business came to a halt with the possibility of missing essential deadlines.
Accend Networks' Disaster Recovery experts stepped in immediately to help restore data from an outdated system.
Our Emergency Response Team:
- Rebuilt Lithotype's outdated network connectivity with a replacement switch.
- Ensured any data from the old system would not be lost in configuration.
- Worked efficiently to allow Lithotype to be fully restored and back in business the following morning.
In less than 1 day, Lithotype's data was fully restored and any scheduled projects were not delayed.
"Not only did Paula and Accend Networks come to our rescue, they brought a replacement switch, configured it, and was online supporting us throughout the entire time... Paula was amazingly quick, ef icient and brilliant with what she did. I will definitely use Paula and Accend Networks again."
-Nav Madhwan, IT Systems Administrator
Why Backup & Disaster Recovery?
- Continuous data protection
- Regular, secure and reliable back-ups
- Hassle-free data management
- Enhanced security
- Proactive maintenance
- Quickly restore backups & IT
- Operations and Services
Causes of Disaster
- System disaster
- Natural disaster
- Human error disaster
Accend Neworks is a Managed Services and IT Solutions Provider, specializing in network security, network design, implementation, and support for Data, Voice, and Wireless networks.